So this week has been a whirlwind of packing and cleaning. The landlords are showing our current apartment, and since it has been nice and lived in for 3 years now, 2 1/2 of those years just by a bachelor, it needed a good scrubbing! So that is what I have been up too most of the week. Plus we are taking a trip to my place this weekend to start getting things ready there for the move. Wow lovelies it is really starting to feel real we have a countdown on the fridge and we are officially just over two weeks out from moving!
Now, on to the links!
- Everyone needs a little advise on getting interview ready and one of my favorite bloggers posted about it this week. Kristyn from Primp & Proper is a DC professional with an awesome Southern Belle flair.
- I stumbled across an awesome campaign called Don't Measure a Woman's Worth By Her Clothes check the ads out here.
- Snoop Dog, the rapper, paints. This is news to me, but it seems he actually does, ummm, interesting abstract art. Judge for yourself.
- I found a blog of the most amazing lady ever, like she is so perfect she seems unreal. She is a mix between Jackie O and Kate Middleton, and she blogs! You can find Sarah Vickers at Classy Girls Wear Pearls.
- Felicia Day finally released the image of her book cover and it is perfection! See what it looks like here.
- And Sexy Nerd would like to share his favorite addictive free game with you! Robot Unicorn!
And I couldn't forget about my favorite posts I've done over the last couple of weeks:
- Why I Am Think About Joining the Junior League: A little overview on the organization and the reasons I want to become a Memphis Junior Leaguer.
- What Do You Want To Do?: My really long bucket list I finally got around to putting together. I didn't realize how much I wanted to do till I got it done and looked at it.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: I think this maybe one of my favorite posts I've written just because the topic really means a lot to me and I know there are so many women struggling with it.
- Oh What a Night: Oh a Target+Lilly post. That's really all I can say on that!