Hi my name is Jessica...
Welcome to my blog – my lil corner of the blogiverse where I get to talk about the craziness of mylife and offer opinions that no one asked for or even cares about at times!
Here are five essential things you need to know about me…
- I can lay in bed all day and browse the internet from my iPad and feel no guilt.
- I play World of Warcraft and yes I really am in my 30's and a girl.
- I have my Master's degree in Social Work, and work as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor.
- I collect Pop Figurines. By collect I mean I buy way too many.
- I love my animals more than most humans I encounter.
But basically, my life is always about trying to find myself and enjoying the fun and random things along the way…
“I have a problem when people say something's real or not real, or normal or abnormal. The meaning of those words for me is very personal and subjective. I've always been confused and never had a clear-cut understanding of the meaning of those kinds of words.”
― Tim Burton